Bangkok Hotels | Pratunam Hotels
DBFH202 4 days 3 nights RIVER KWAI Discovery
Tour CODE : DBFH202
4 days 3 nights RIVER KWAI Discovery
Highlight: Thailand - Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Hellfire Pass Memorial, Mon Tribal Village, Saiyoke Yai Waterfall & National Park, Lawa Cave and Death Railway Train
13.00 Check out and overnight Hotel de Bangkok
Day 2 B, L, D
05.00 Check out and have Breakfast
06.00 Pick up from Hotel de Bangkok. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province Visit Thailand-Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway. The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place. Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
12.00 Take a long-tailed boat on River Kwai to the FloatHouse River Kwai. Check-in and have Lunch upon arrival.
14.45 Take a long-tailed boat upstream to visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village. Then return to the hotel
19.00 Dinner, followed by a 45-minute presentation of Mon Dance Overnight at the FloatHouse River Kwai.
Day 3 B, L, D
08.00 Take a long - tailed boat upstream to Saiyoke Yai Waterfall & National Park. Return for Lunch at The FloatHouse River Kwai
13.00 Visit Lawa Cave, explore the fascinating stalactite.
19.00 Dinner and overnight at the FloatHouse River Kwai.
Day 4 B, L
08.30 Take a long-tailed boat downstream to Resotel Pier and continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial.
11.40 Lunch at local restaurant.
13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
14.30 Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
Price per person
1 November 2014 - 31 October 2015
· Adult 14,750 Baht (sharing twin or triple bedded room)
· Single Supplement 5,750 Baht
· Child 2 - 12 year 11,070 Baht (sharing same room with two adults without bed)
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back BKK. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip
· 1 night accommodation at Hotel de Bangkok
· 2 nights’ accommodation at the FloatHouse River Kwai
· Meals indicated in the program
· English–speaking guide
· Joined Transportation
· Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
· Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
· Other meals not mentioned in the program
· Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
· Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
· Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.