Bangkok Hotels | Pratunam Hotels
DBHP101+ 4 days 3 nights RIVER KWAI Discovery
Tour CODE : DBHP101+
4 days 3 nights RIVER KWAI Discovery
Highlight: Thailand - Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Hellfire Pass Memorial, Mon Tribal Village, Saiyoke Yai Waterfall & National Park, Lawa Cave and Death Railway Train
13.00 Check in and overnight at Hotel de Bangkok
Day 2 B, L, D
06.00 Pick up from Hotel de Bangkok. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province. Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience. Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place. Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
12.00 Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to Home Phutoey River Kwai. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival.
15.00 Visit Hellfire Pass Memorial
19.00 Dinner and overnight at Home Phutoey River Kwai
Day 3 B, L, D
08.00 Take a long–tailed boat upstream to Saiyoke Yai Waterfall & National Park. Return for Lunch at Home Phutoey River Kwai.
13.00 Visit Mon Village. Visit Lawa Cave, explore the fascinating stalactite.
19.00 Dinner and overnight at Home Phutoey River Kwa
Day 4 B, L
08.00 Visit Home Phutoey Peace Park; explore the whole collection of “Image as a Japanese Prisoner of war” by Jack Chalker, a British artist while a prisoner of war in the camp over 3-year period. Visit the Weary Dunlop museum and replicas of hospital hut.
11.00 Check-out and transfer for Lunch at local restaurant.
11.40 Lunch at local restaurant.
13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
14.20 Journey back to Bangkok
18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
Price per person
1 November 2014 - 31 October 2015
· Adult 9,950 Baht (sharing twin or triple bedded room)
· Single Supplement 2,750 Baht
· Child 2 - 12 year 7,470 Baht (sharing same room with two adults without bed)
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back BKK. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip
· 1 night accommodation at Hotel de Bangkok
· 2 nights’ accommodation at Hintok River Camp
· Meals indicated in the program
· English-speaking guide
· Join Transportation
· Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
· Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
· Other meals not mentioned in the program
· Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
· Small deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
· Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable