Bangkok Hotels | Pratunam Hotels
DBHT202 4 days 3 nights RIVER KWAI Nature Retreat
Tour CODE : DBHT202
4 days 3 nights RIVER KWAI Nature Retreat
Highlight: Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Hellfire Pass Memorial, Saiyoke Yai Waterfall, Lawa Cave, Mon Tribal Village, Thai Cooking Class and Death Railway Train
13.00 Check in and overnight at Hotel de Bangkok
Day 2 B, L, D
06.00 Pick up from Hotel de Bangkok. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand–Burma Railway. The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience. Visit Allied War Cemetery, resting-place for more than 6,000 Allied prisoners of war (POWs). Visit the world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
12.00 Arrive at Hintok River Camp, Check–in and have Lunch.
14.00 Visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum which is dedicated to those Australians and other Allied Prisoners of War and Asian labourers who suffered and died at Hellfire Pass and elsewhere in the Asia Pacific region during WW2. Trekking along the Hellfire Pass Walking Trails and return to Hintok River Camp. Late afternoon get on a mountain bike to visit a village or farm nearby the camp.
19.00 Dinner and overnight at Hintok River Camp.
Day 3 B, L, D
08.00 Take a long–tailed boat upstream to Saiyoke Yai Waterfall & National Park. Return for Lunch at Hintok River Camp
13.00 Visit Lawa Cave, explore the fascinating stalactite.
18.00 Thai Cooking Class & Dinner,
19.00 Overnight at Hintok River Camp.
Day 4 B, L
06.00 Early morning biking across a hanging bridge to the temple
09.00 Check out and take a long-tailed boat to get River Kwai Jungle Rafts to visit the ethnic Mon Tribal Village
11.00 Depart the village
11.40 Lunch at a local restaurant
13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
14.20 Journey back to Bangkok
18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
Price per person
1 November 2014 - 31 October 2015
· Adult 11,250 Baht (sharing twin or triple bedded room)
· Single Supplement 3,550 Baht
· Child 2 - 12 year 8,440 Baht (sharing same room with two adults without bed)
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back BKK. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip
· 1 night accommodation at Hotel de Bangkok
· 2 nights’ accommodation at Hintok River Camp
· Meals indicated in the program
· Complimentary Mountain Bike usage
· English-speaking guide
· Join Transportation
· Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
· Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
· Other meals not mentioned in the program
· Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
· Deviations of the tour programs or time given in the program may sometimes necessary depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
· Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable